1. The temperature measuring element of the contact temperature measuring instrument (mercury thermometer, bimetal thermometer, pressure temperature, thermal resistance, thermocouple, etc.) shall be installed in a place that can accurately reflect the temperature of the measured object.
2. When installing temperature measuring components in dust-prone areas, protective measures against wear shall be taken.
3. The temperature measuring element shall be installed in a position vulnerable to strong impact of the material under test, and anti-bending measures shall be taken when the insertion depth is more than 1M or the measured temperature is more than 700°C during horizontal installation.
4. The temperature sensitive surface of the surface thermometer should be in close contact with the surface of the object to be measured and fixed firmly.
5. The temperature package of pressure thermometer must be immersed into the object under test, and the capillary should be laid with protective measures. Its bending radius should not be less than 50MM.